- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of UPSC Recruitment 2022
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment
UPSC Recruitment 2022
Union Public Service Commission has issued a job announcement for the positions. This UPSC will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a ME/M.Tech,M.D pass may apply for these job openings. From April 23,2022 to May 12,2022 the UPSC Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website https://upsconline.nic.in/
UPSC and apply Online at Official Website https://upsconline.nic.in/ Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at UPSC @ https://upsconline.nic.in/ . Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
Highlights of UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific B), Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine) & Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health), Assistant Chemist, Assistant Geophysicist, Assistant Director (Scientific C).|
|Job Location||In India,Everywhere|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||23/04/2022|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|3||Assistant Director (Scientific C)||01|
|4||Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific B)||01|
|5||Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||01|
|6||Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Assistant Chemist – Required qualifications include a Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology from a recognised University/Institution OR a Degree or Diploma in Chemistry conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemists (India).
- Assistant Geophysicist – Required Qualifications: A Master’s Degree in Physics, Geophysics, Geology, or Mathematics from a recognised University or Institute, or a BE or AMIE in Electronics or Communication from a recognised University or Institute.
- Assistant Director (Scientific C) – Required Qualifications: I Master’s Degree in Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Forensic Science, Physical Anthropology, or Genetics from a recognised University or Institute; (ii) Bachelor’s Degree with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects from a recognised University or Institute. (B) Experience: Five years of forensic science analytical/research experience.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific B) – Required Qualifications: I A Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Toxicology, Biochemistry, or Forensic Science from a recognised University or Institute, and (ii) A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institute with Chemistry as one of the subjects.Working in forensic science for three years as an analyst/researcher.
- Forensic Medicine Senior Lecturer: Essential Qualifications: I A basic university or equivalent qualification listed in any of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. (ii) M.D. (Forensic Medicine) or equivalent from a recognised University/Institute. After obtaining postgraduate qualifications as Lecturer/Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution, three years of teaching experience in the concerned Specialty is required.
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) – Required Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from a reputable university or institute. Note: Only candidates who were enrolled in the Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers in Civil Engineering (AMIE) programme prior to 31.05.2013 are eligible.
|S.NO||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Chemist||30 years|
|2||Assistant Geophysicist||30 years|
|3||Assistant Director (Scientific C)||40 years|
|4||Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific B)||35 years|
|5||Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||50 years|
|6||Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)||35 years|
|S.NO||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Chemist||According to the 7th CPC, Level 08 in the Pay Matrix.|
|2||Assistant Geophysicist||According to the 7th CPC, Level-08 in the Pay Matrix.|
|3||Assistant Director (Scientific C)||According to the 7th CPC, Level-11 in the Pay Matrix.|
|4||Senior Scientific Officer (Scientific B)||According to the 7th CPC, Level-10 in the Pay Matrix.|
|5||Senior Lecturer (Forensic Medicine)||According to the 7th CPC, Level-11 in the Pay Matrix.|
|6||Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)||Rs. 15600-39100/-|
- Examination and,
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply @https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) in cash or by using the SBI’s net banking facility or a visa/master credit/debit card at any SBI branch.
- There is no charge for candidates from any community who are SC, ST, PWD, or women. Male Gen/OBC/EWS applicants are not eligible for a “fee exemption,” and they must pay the full fee.
- Applications that do not include the required fee will be rejected outright. There would be no hearing to appeal such a decision.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply online at https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Locate and click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly.
- Fill out the application form.
- Please attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the online application form.
Dates to Remember
|Starting date of application||23/04/2022|
Official Website : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here 2
Online Application Form : Click Here 3