- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of UPSC Recruitment 2022
- 3 UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment
UPSC Recruitment 2022
Union Public Service Commission has announced a job notification for the Assistant Editor, Assistant Director, Economic Officer, Administrative Officer, Mechanical Marine Engineer, Lecturer, Scientist B, Chemist, Junior Mining Geologist, Research Officer & Assistant Professor posts. This UPSC is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Graduate pass can apply for this job openings. This UPSC Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 07.01.2022 to 27.01.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website www.upsc.gov.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website www.jobalert7.com to get more updates.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website upsc.gov.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at UPSC (upsc.gov.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website www.jobalert7.com.
Highlights of UPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Editor, Assistant Director, Economic Officer, Administrative Officer, Mechanical Marine Engineer, Lecturer, Scientist B, Chemist, Junior Mining Geologist, Research Officer & Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date of application||07.01.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Test/Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website www.jobalert7.com .The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts can submit online applications by 27 Jan 2022. However online applications will start from 07.01.2022.
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Mechanical Marine Engineer||01|
|Junior Mining Geologist||36|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess Degree/ Engineering / PG from a recognized university or Board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Limit should be between 30 years to 50 years.
- Check age relexation at Official Notification.
- Selection will be based on the Recruitment Test / Personal Interview.
- Rs. 25 for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates
- No Fee for SC/ ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply @www.upsc.gov.in
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||07.01.2022|
|Closing date of application||27.01.2022|
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 27.01.2022. Kindly go through our website for more updates
Notification PDF : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here