- 1 UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- 3 UPPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment
UPPSC Recruitment 2022
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a job announcement for the positions. This UPPSC will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a Any recognised university or equivalent law degree is required pass may apply for these job openings. From April 21,2022 to May 17,2022 the UPPSC Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
UPPSC and apply Online at Official Website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at UPPSC http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
Highlights of UPPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||21/04/2022|
UPPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|1||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)||44|
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this UPPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Any recognised university or equivalent law degree is required.
|S.NO||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)||21to 40 years|
|S.NO||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)||Rs.47,600 -1,51,100/-|
- Written Examination,
- Main Written Examination, and
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply @ http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ for the official website.
- Applicants can apply online.
- Locate the relevant notification and click it.
- Obtain a copy of the Official Notice by clicking here.
- Carefully read the Notice.
- Complete the online application.
- Include any pertinent documentation in your submission.
- Fill out the application form online and submit it.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||21.04.2022|
|Closing date of application||17.05.2022|
Official Website: Click Here