- 1 TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
- 3 TNUSRB Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Recruitment
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment board has announced a job notification for the Sub Inspector posts. This TNUSRB is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Degree can apply for this job openings. This TNUSRB Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 08.03.2022 to 17.04.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website jobalert7.com to get more updates.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website tnusrb.tn.gov.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 (tnusrb.tn.gov.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website jobalert7.com.
Highlights of TNUSRB Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (taluk & AR)|
|Starting date of application||08.03.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Examination / Physical Measurement Test / Endurance Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Medical Examination / Document Verification / Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website jobalert7.com. However online applications will start from 08.03.2022.
TNUSRB Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Sub Inspector (Taluk & AR)||444|
Eligibility Criteria for TNUSRB Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this TNUSRB Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by UGC / Government on the date of Notifications.
- Check Discipline and Experience at detailed advertisement.
The applicants should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as on 1st July of the Notification year. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||37 years|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 yrs|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota examination||47 yrs|
The following communal reservation will be followed as per existing rules and Government Orders :
|Backward Class (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)||3%|
Note: Community Certificate issued by Tamil Nadu Government only will be considered for communal reservation.
- 20% Reservation is provided for Departmental quota candidates.
- 10% Reservation is provided for Sports quota candidates.
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination / Physical Measurement Test / Endurance Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Medical Examination / Document Verification / Interview.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/-.
- If the Police Departmental candidates apply for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as examination fee, which shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||08.03.2022|
|Closing date of application||17.04.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here