- 1 TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- 3 TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced a job notification for the Assistant Director & Executive Officer posts. This TNPSC is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Degree pass can apply for this job openings. This TNPSC Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 21.01.2022 to 21.02.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website tnpsc.gov.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website www.jobalert7.com to get more updates.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website tnpsc.gov.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at TNPSC (tnpsc.gov.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website www.jobalert7.com.
Highlights of TNPSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director & Executive Officer|
|Starting date of application||21.01.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test / Oral Test. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website www.jobalert7.com .The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts can submit online applications by 21 Feb 2022. However online applications will start from 21.01.2022
TNPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess Degree from a recognized university or Board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Limit should not exceed 35 years
- Check the age relexation at Official Notification.
- Selection will be based on the Written Test & Oral Test.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 150 as registration fee via online mode.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Online Registration System and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply @www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Director||Rs. 56100 – 177500|
|Executive Officer||Rs. 37700 – 119500|
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||21.01.2022|
|Closing date of application||21.02.2022|
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 21.02.2022. Kindly go through our website for more updates
Notification PDF 1: Click Here
Notification PDF 2:Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here