- 1 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
- 3 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Group 4 has announced a job notification for the Various posts. This TNPSC Group 4 is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. 10th std /12th std / Degree can apply for this job openings. This TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 30.03.2022 to 28.04.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website tnpsc.gov.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website jobalert7.com to get more updates.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website tnpsc.gov.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022 (tnpsc.gov.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website jobalert7.com.
Highlights of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Civil Service Examination – IV (Group IV and VAO)|
|Starting date of application||30.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||28.04.2022|
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|2025||Village Administrative Officer (VAO)||Available Soon|
|2600||Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||Available Soon|
|2400||Junior Assistant (Security)||Available Soon|
|2500||Bill Collector Grade – I (Post Code)||Available Soon|
|2800||Field Surveyor||Available Soon|
|2300||Steno-Typist (Grade-III)||Available Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Village Administrative Officer (VAO),Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector and Draftsman||Candidate should possess 10th std with minimum marks from recognized institute or board.|
|2||Typist||Candidate should possess 10th std with minimum marks from recognized institute or board and must have passed in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting.|
|3||Steno-Typist (Grade-III)||Candidate should possess 10th std with minimum marks from recognized institute or board and must have passed in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand.|
|4||Field Surveyor||Candidate should possess 10th std with minimum marks from recognized institute or board and must have trained in the survey in industrial training Institute|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector and Draftsman, Field Surveyor, Typist, Steno-Typist (Grade-III)||18 to 30 years|
|2||Village Administrative Officer||21 to 30 years|
- Selection will be based on the Written Examination
The Ex-Servicemen, OBC, SC, ST, PwD, Destitute Widow of all communities are exempted from paying the examination fee.
- A One-time registration fee of Rs. 150/- with a validity of 5 years must be paid during fresh registration. Those who are already registered need not pay the registration fee.
- The Examination fee for the GEN Category is Rs. 100 which is only for TNPSC Group 4 Exam.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @tnpsc.gov.in
How to apply for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||30.03.2022|
Official Website: Click Here