- 1 TNHRCE Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of TNHRCE Recruitment 2022
- 3 TNHRCE Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TNHRCE Recruitment
TNHRCE Recruitment 2022
Tamilnadu Hindu Religion & Charitable Endowments Department has announced a job notification for the Typist, Ticket Seller, Guard, Thoorvai & Cleaner posts. This TNHRCE is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. SSLC pass can apply for this job openings. This TNHRCE Recruitment Offline application form will be available on the official website from 23.01.2022 to 23.02.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website hrce.tn.gov.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website www.jobalert7.com to get more updates.
TNHRCE Recruitment 2022 and apply Offline at Official Website hrce.tn.gov.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at TNHRCE (hrce.tn.gov.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website www.jobalert7.com.
Highlights of TNHRCE Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Hindu Religion & Charitable Endowments Department|
|Post Name||Typist, Ticket Seller, Guard, Thoorvai & Cleaner|
|Starting date of application||23.01.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test / Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website www.jobalert7.com .The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts can submit offline applications by 23 Feb 2022. However offline applications will start from 23.01.2022.
TNHRCE Recruitment Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for TNHRCE Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this TNHRCE Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess SSLC / other qualification recognized by the government.
- Other qualification will be able to read and write in Tamil.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Limit should be 18 to 35 years.
- Check the age relexation at Official Notification.
- Selection will be based on the Written Test / Interview.
- Check the Official Notification for Fees Details.
- Application will be accepted by Offline mode.
- Check the address details in official notification.
How to apply for TNHRCE Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website hrce.tn.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||23.01.2022|
|Closing date of application||23.02.2022|
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 23.02.2022. Kindly go through our website for more updates
Official Website: Click Here