TN Govt Forest Department Recruitment 2022
TN Govt Forest Department of Persons with Multiple Disabilities has issued a job announcement for the positions. This TN Govt Forest Department will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a Master of Law pass may apply for these job openings. From April 21,2022 to June 04,2022 the TN Govt Forest Department Recruitment Offline application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website tn.gov.in
TN Govt Forest Department and apply Offline at Official Website tn.gov.in Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at TN Govt Forest Department tn.gov.in. Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
Highlight of TN Govt Forest Department Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Government Forest Department|
|Post Name||Legal Advisor|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting date of application||21/04/2022|
TN Govt Forest Department Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for TN Govt Forest Department Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this TN Govt Forest Department Recruitment 2022:
|· Candidate must have obtained a Master of Law degree from any of the recognised boards or universities, according to the TN Govt Forest Department official statement.
· Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience working in the fields of environment, forestry, and climate change.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Legal Advisor||No Age Limit|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Legal Advisor||Rs.75000 to 1,00,000/- per month|
- Selection process is interview.
- Application will be accepted by Offline mode
- Apply @ tn.gov.in
- No application fee
Deputy Secretary to Government (OP), Environment, Climate Change and Forest Department, Secretariat, Chennai-9
How to apply for TN Govt Forest Department Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply Offline by visiting the official website at gov.in
- Locate and choose the appropriate notification.
- The Official Notification can be downloaded.
- Please read the Notification carefully.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Please include all essential documentation.
- Fill out the Offline application form and submit it.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||21.04.2022|
|Last Date of Application||04.06.2022|
Official Website: Click Here