- 1 TN Fisheries Recruitment 2022
- 2 TN Fisheries Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 TN Fisheries Department Job Vacancy
TN Fisheries Recruitment 2022
Department of Fisheries and Fisherman Welfare Department inviting applications for Sagar Mitra Posts through offline mode from eligible candidates on 12 month contract basis. This TN Fisheries application form will be available on the official website from 24.12.2021 to 12.01.2022. Candidates who are interested in TN Fisheries Jobs 2022 can apply for this job without fail.
TN Fisheries Recruitment Notification is available on the official website www.fisheries.tn.gov.in. Interested candidates are requested to use the Tamilnadu Fisheries Jobs 2022 regarding the process of exam, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to apply, Important Dates and link etc. Refer thoroughly before apply. If you have any doubt regarding www.fisheries.gov.in recruitment 2022, Application form for various posts Online application form fill up procedure you can ask through the comment below.
TN Fisheries Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Organization
Tamilnadu Fisheries Department
Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
No of Vacancies
Tamilnadu Fisheries Selection process is a Direct Interview followed by Certificate Verification. This TN Fisheries Department Jobs comes under the Tamilnadu Govt Jobs category. Here you will get all information about Tamilnadu Government Fisheries Jobs. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs to keep regular check on our website www.jobalert7.com to get all information about the latest TN Govt Jobs 2021. TN Fisheries Job Advertisement is announced by Dailythanthi Newspaper.
TN Fisheries Department Job Vacancy
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for Fisheries Department
Name of the Post
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Fisheries Science/Marine Ciology/Zoology. Preference will be given for Fisheries graduates. In addition, Knowledge in information Technology (IT) shall be given preference
- Not more than 35 years as on 01.07.2021.
How to apply for Tamilnadu Fisheries Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the Official website www.fisheries.tn.gov.in
- Download the Notification and application form.
- Fill the application without any mistakes
- Attach your photo and signature
- Send it to the below mentioned address
- Filled in application should reach the concerned Assistant Director of Fisheries and Fishermen Welfare of the respective Coastal Districts concerned.
- List of coastal fishing villages and office addresses are annexed.
- No Application Fees
- Based on the Interview.
Starting Date of application
Last Date for submission
Candidates are requested to download the Notification pdf and check the apply page.
Notification PDF : Click Here
Application form : Click Here