- 1 TMC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of TMC Recruitment 2022
- 3 TMC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TMC Recruitment 2022
TMC Recruitment 2022
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has issued a job announcement for the positions. This Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a 12th, B.Sc.(Nursing), M.Sc, Ph.D pass may apply for these job openings. From May 04,2022 to May 28,2022 the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website https://tmc.gov.in/
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) and apply Online at Official Website https://tmc.gov.in/ Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start and develop careers at Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) https://tmc.gov.in/.Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
As a result Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) announcements are made. As a result, it could be tough to keep track of everything all of the time. As a result, government job searchers can bookmark this page for more Government job openings. Similarly, for all applicants seeking Government Jobs, the information would be updated on a regular basis.
Almost all Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2022 notifications are available on the official website of the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) – https://tmc.gov.in/ – or through job news. As a result, candidates should thoroughly review each post and read all of the eligibility criteria listed in the notification. Eligible applicants may apply for Government jobs through this Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Job Opportunity.
Highlights of TMC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Name||Quality Manager, Scientific Officer, Medical Physicist C, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Female Nurse A, Scientific Assistant, Technician|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||04.05.2022|
|Last date of application||28.05.2022|
TMC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the vacancy details in a straight forward manner. As a result, the number of vacancies for each vacant post is updated below. Before applying Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Jobs 2022, the applicant should gather as much information as possible. Before applying for Government Jobs, make sure to read all of the offered information thoroughly, including educational qualifications, application costs, and selection procedures.
|2||Scientific Officer C (Pathology)||01|
|3||Medical Physicist C||01|
|4||Assistant Nursing Superintendent||02|
|5||Female Nurse A||01|
|6||Scientific Assistant B (Programmer)||02|
|7||Scientific Assistant B (Radiodiagnosis)||01|
|8||Scientific Assistant B (Radio Therapy)||02|
|9||Scientific Asst B (Central Sterile Supply Dept)||01|
|10||Technician A (OT/ ICU)||09|
|11||Technician C (Central Sterile Supply Department)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Recruitment 2022
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2022:
Read all of the information about Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Careers, including the requirements for employment. In addition to educational qualifications, age will be taken into account when determining eligibility. The applicant can review the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) announcement for additional information. Rather, we’ll include information on the organization’s new job openings.
|1. Quality Manager-Doctorate in Science (Ph.D) or Masters in Science (M.Sc.) with atleast 5-7 times laboratory experience. Sound specialized knowledge related to tests performed at the laboratory, familiar with National/ International delegation bodies and quality systems similar as NABL, NABH, ISO/ ISE 15189, CAP, etc, auditing ways, liaise with external auditing delegation bodies. Parchment/ Degree in Quality Management is desirable
2. Scientific Officer C (Pathology)-MSc in Life Science/ Biotech/ Microbiology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Applied Biology/ Biochemistry with minimal total 60 and Parchment in Medical Laboratory Technology from a honored institute or MTech (Biotechnology/ Life Sciences) with minimal total 60 with minimal 03 times experience in a responsible position of Histopathology of a large sanitarium/ Individual centre. Any correspondence course or long distance university degrees won’t be considered. Campaigners with experience in Immunohistochemistry Laboratory and proficiency in English language, computer chops and who are well knowledgeable with Laboratory Accreditation affiliated processes will be given preference.
3. Medical Physicist C-M.Sc. ( Drugs) and Parchment in Radiological Physics or original AERB approved qualifications with minimal 01 time clinical experience as Medical Physicist with state of art technology. Instrument of Radiological safety officer from AERB. Computer programming chops in C, MATLAB, Pythonetc. is desirable.
4. Assistant Nursing Supervisor-M.Sc. (Nursing) ORB.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post BasicB.Sc (Nursing) OR General Nursing & Midwifery plus Parchment in Oncology Nursing with minimal 15 times’ experience out of which 10 times should be Clinical experience in a 100 bedded sanitarium. Qualification must be from honored university. Preference will be given to campaigners having executive experience.
5. Womanish Nanny A-General Nursing & Midwifery plus Parchment in Oncology Nursing with 01 time clinical experience in a 50 bedded sanitarium OR Basic or Post BasicB.Sc. (Nursing) with 01 time clinical experience in minimal 50 bedded sanitarium. Campaigners should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council. Campaigners who have done Parchment in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 times. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post BasicB.Sc (Nursing) should be honored by Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
7. Scientific Assistant B (Radiodiagnosis)-B.Sc. (Radiological Imaging Technology) from a honored university with 50 marks with minimal 01 time Externship/ experience from a large sanitarium with experience in CT & MRI. ORB.Sc. in any subject/B. Pharmacy with 50 marks and minimal 2 time Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology from State Board of Technical Education or any original honored Board/ University with minimal 01 time Externship/ experience from a large sanitarium with experience in CT & MRI.
8. Scientific Assistant B (Radio Therapy)-B.Sc. ( Drugs) with minimal 50 marks and Post Graduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology from honored institute/ university approved by AERB with minimal 01 time experience in ultramodern Radiotherapy Technology. ORB.Sc (Radiotherapy Technology) –3/4 times course from a honored institute/ university approved by AERB with minimal 03 times experience in ultramodern Radiotherapy Technology.
9. Scientific Asst B ( Central Sterile Supply Dept)-B.Sc. with minimal 50 marks from a honored University with minimal 2 times’ experience asC.S.S.D. Technician in a SterilizationDept. of a large Sanitarium/ Institute. Campaigners with advanced qualification and experience will be preferred. Knowledge of surgical instrumentation is desirable.
10. Technician A (OT/ ICU)-12th Std. in Science and Diploma of one time/ 6 months in ICU/ OT/ Electronics from a honored institution with 01 time experience in applicable field
11. Technician C ( Central Sterile Supply Department)-12th Std. in Science and Diploma of one time/ 6 months inC.S.S.D. from a honored institution with minimal 03 times’ experience inC.S.S.D.Dept. of a large sanitarium..
The candidate’s maximum age should be, according to the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) recruiting notice.
|S.NO||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Quality Manager||40 Years|
|2||Scientific Officer C (Pathology)||35 Years|
|3||Medical Physicist C||35 Years|
|4||Assistant Nursing Superintendent||35 Years|
|5||Female Nurse A||45 Years|
|6||Scientific Assistant B (Programmer)||30 Years|
|7||Scientific Assistant B (Radiodiagnosis)||30 Years|
|8||Scientific Assistant B (Radio Therapy)||30 Years|
|9||Scientific Asst B (Central Sterile Supply Dept)||30 Years|
|10||Technician A (OT/ ICU)||27 Years|
|11||Technician C (Central Sterile Supply Department)||30 Years|
The candidate’s maximum Salary , according to the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) recruiting notice
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Quality Manager||Rs. 67,700/- per Month|
|2||Scientific Officer C (Pathology)||Rs. 56,100/- per Month|
|3||Medical Physicist C||Rs. 56,100/- per Month|
|4||Assistant Nursing Superintendent||Rs. 56,100/- per Month|
|5||Female Nurse A||Rs. 44,900/- per Month|
|6||Scientific Assistant B (Programmer)||Rs. 35,400/- per Month|
|7||Scientific Assistant B (Radiodiagnosis)||Rs. 35,400/- per Month|
|8||Scientific Assistant B (Radio Therapy)||Rs. 35,400/- per Month|
|9||Scientific Asst B (Central Sterile Supply Dept)||Rs. 35,400/- per Month|
|10||Technician A (OT/ ICU)||Rs. 19,900/- per Month|
|11||Technician C (Central Sterile Supply Department)||Rs. 25,500/- per Month|
- Skill Exam.
- Written Exam.
- Interview Process.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @https://tmc.gov.in/
- The application cost of Rs.300/- must be paid online with a debit or credit card.
- SC/ST/Female Candidates/PWDs/Ex-Servicemen (1st time applying for civil position after serving any rank) are exempt from paying application fees.
- Under no circumstances can your application money be returned.
How to apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2022?
1.Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official website at https://tmc.gov.in/ To begin, go to the official website at https://tmc.gov.in/
2.Locate and choose the appropriate notification. The Recruitment/Careers/Job Opportunities Section, which appears in the above image, can be found.
3.The Official Notification can be downloaded. Find the advertisement for the above-mentioned positions and click on it.
4.Please read the Notification carefully. Before applying for a job at the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) read the official notification.
5.Fill out the application form completely. As a consequence, you’ll be able to determine which jobs are suitable.
6.Please include all essential documentation. Fill out the online form or download the application form correctly.
7.Fill out the Online application form and submit it.
Above all, double-check all of the information you supplied in the application form Finally, before the deadline, submit the online application and/or mail it to the address provided.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||04.05.2022|
|Last Date of Application||28.05.2022|
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Notification, on the other hand, lists all of the open posts. First and foremost, candidates should review the notification’s Government Jobs openings. This website contains all of the details about the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) job openings. Similarly, all job openings will be listed according to the requirements.
Official Website:Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Application Form: Click Here