- 1 TANSIM Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 Highlights of Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission Recruitment 2022
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission 2022
- 1.4 Salary Details
- 1.5 Selection Procedure of Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission Recruitment 2022
- 1.6 Apply Mode
- 1.7 Application Fee
- 1.8 Dates to Remember
TANSIM Recruitment 2022
Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission have issued a job announcement for the positions. This Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission will fill its vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with an Any Degree pass may apply for these job openings. From May 12, 2022 to May 30, 2022, the Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website startuptn.in
Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at the Official Website startuptn.in .Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission startuptn.in
Job seekers interested in working with the government should bookmark this page. Similarly, all applicants for Tamilnadu government jobs will have their information updated regularly. Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
Highlights of Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission|
|Post Name||Project Lead, Project Associate|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
|Starting date of application||12-05-2022|
Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission Recruitment Vacancy Details
|3||Associate Vice President||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission 2022
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission
- Project Lead, Project Associate, Associate Vice President – Any recognized boards or universities offer graduation and postgraduate degrees.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|2||Project Lead||Rs. 75,000
Selection Procedure of Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission Recruitment 2022
- The recruitment process will begin with resume screening and shortlisting, followed by
technical and HR interviews by the selection committee. Interviews will be in person at
Chennai. The interview will be conducted in English/ Tamil.
- online applications will be accepted.
- Aspiring candidates are requested to fill out the application form as in Annexure and
upload it here https://forms.gle/eR5zBvhcZFSdcth5A
- The filled-in application form along with an updated copy of their resume with necessary details before 30th May 2022
(by 5:00 PM).
- There is no registration/ application fee.
LIST OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW (AS APPLICABLE)
a. Printout of the application form and resume.
b. Proof of date of birth (Birth Certificate issued by the competent local body
authorities or the SSLC/ X Standard mark sheet that states the Date of Birth)
c. Photo identity proof (with the photograph of the candidate clearly visible) issued
by the competent authority, viz., Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Electors Photo ID Card/
PAN Card or Driving license. No other ID cards will be accepted.
d. Mark-sheets & Certificate or 10th Standard, Higher Secondary, Graduation, other
qualifying degree examination, etc.
e. Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi Government offices/ Public Sector
Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are
required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of
attending the interview.
f. Experience certificate.
g. Any other relevant document in support of eligibility or evidence of past work
(write ups/ proposals, etc.).
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||17.05.2022|
|Closing date of application||30.05.2022|
Official Website Link: Click Here
Official Notification Pdf: Click Here
Official Apply Online: Click Here