- 1 Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- 3 Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court of India Recruitment, 2022
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Supreme Court of India Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Junior Court Assistant in India. This Supreme Court of India Recruitment will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with Degree may apply for these job openings. From June 18, 2022 to July 10, 2022, the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates must fill out the Supreme Court of India online application form 2022 and send it to the organization’s address.
Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website, https://main.sci.gov.in. Supreme Court of India and apply Online at Official Website https://main.sci.gov.in Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers Supreme Court of India Recruitment, https://main.sci.gov.in. Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
As a result,Supreme Court of India announcements are made. As a result, it could be tough to keep track of everything all the time. As a result, government job searchers can bookmark this page for more Government job openings. Similarly, for all applicants seeking Government Jobs, the information would be updated on a regular basis.
Almost all Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 notifications are available on the official website of the Supreme Court of India- https://main.sci.gov.in, or through job news. As a result, candidates should thoroughly review each post and read all the eligibility criteria listed in the notification. Eligible applicants may apply for Government jobs through this Supreme Court of India Job Opportunity.
Highlights of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
|Starting date of Application||18.06.2022|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the vacancy details in a straight forward manner. As a result, the number of vacancies for each vacant post is updated below. Before applying Supreme Court of India Jobs 2022, the applicant should gather as much information as possible. Before applying for Government Jobs, make sure to read all the offered information thoroughly, including educational qualifications, application costs, and selection procedures.
|1||Junior Court Assistant||210|
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court of India Recruitment, 2022
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Read all the information about Supreme Court of India Careers, including the requirements for employment. In addition to educational qualifications, age will be taken into account when determining eligibility. The applicant can review the Supreme Court of India announcement for additional information. Rather, we’ll include information on the organization’s new job openings.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University and have knowledge of computer operation and also have minimum speed of 35 w.p.m in English typing on computer.|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||18 to 30 years of age|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Court Assistant||Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2
with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-)
- Written Test,Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test.
- Typing (English) Test, Descriptive Test (in English Language) and Interview.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in. The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 18.06.2022. Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable Application/Test fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply @ https://main.sci.gov.in
How to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
- https://main.sci.gov.in to go to the official website of Supreme Court of India.
- Navigate to the Supreme Court of India careers or the Latest News pages.
- Look for the Various job postings and download it.
- Check and confirm your eligibility to apply for the Various Postion.
- Find and download the Supreme Court of India online application form.
- Fill out the application form and send it in.
- Make a payment (if necessary), and then submit the application.
- Take a print of your application form for future reference.
Above all, double-check all the information you supplied in the application form Finally, before the deadline, submit the offline application and/or mail it to the address provided.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||18.06.2022|
|Closing date of Application||10.07.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here