- 1 SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
- 3 SSC MTS Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission has announced a job notification for the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination posts. This SSC MTS is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. 10th std can apply for this job openings. This SSC MTS Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website ssc.nic.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website jobalert7.com to get more updates.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website ssc.nic.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 (ssc.nic.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website jobalert7.com.
Highlights of SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date of application||22.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||30.04.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the CBT, PET/PST (only for Havaldar) and Descriptive Paper II. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website jobalert7.com. However offline applications will start from 22.03.2022.
SSC MTS Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||will be intimated later|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this SSC MTS Recruitment 2022:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar||Candidates should possess 10th std from recognized Institution or board.|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff||Pay Level 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
|2||Havaldar||Pay Level 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar||18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not
later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not
later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of
Revenue) and few posts of MTS
- Selection will be based on the Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) (Only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.05.2022 (23.00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 04.05.2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 03.05.2022 (23.00 hours)
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @ssc.nic.in
How to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||22.03.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here