- 1 SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
- 3 SEBI Grade A Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Grade A Recruitment
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Grade A has announced a job notification for the Assistant Manager at SEBI in General, Legal, IT, Research, Official Language posts. This SEBI Grade A is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Graduate pass can apply for this job openings. This SEBI Grade A Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 05.01.2022 to 24.01.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website sebi.gov.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website www.jobalert7.com to get more updates.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website sebi.gov.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at SEBI Grade A (sebi.gov.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website www.jobalert7.com.
Highlights of SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Grade A|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager at SEBI in General, Legal, IT, Research, Official Language|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date of application||05.01.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Test/Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website www.jobalert7.com .The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts can submit online applications by 24 Jan 2022. However online applications will start from 05.01.2022
SEBI Grade A Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Official Language Stream||03|
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Grade A Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess M.E/B.E/Bachelor’s degree in law/ CA/CFA/CS/CWA/Masters degree in statistics, Economics, Commerce, Business from a recognized university or Board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Limit should not exceed 30 years
- Age Relexation for SC/ST candidates should be 5 years and 3 years for OBC
- Check age relexation at Official Notification.
- Phase- I: Online Examination.
- Phase- II: Online Examination.
- Phase-III: Interview
- Unreserved/ OBC/EWs: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 100/-
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply @sebi.gov.in
How to apply for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website sebi.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||05.01.2022|
|Closing date of application||24.01.2022|
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 24.01.2022. Kindly go through our website for more updates
Notification PDF : Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here