- 1 SACON Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of SACON Recruitment 2022
- 3 SACON Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SACON Recruitment
SACON Recruitment 2022
Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History has announced a job notification for the Junior Research Fellow / Junior Research Biologist, Senior Research Fellow posts. This SACON is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Post Graduate can apply for this job openings. This SACON Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 10.04.2022 to 20.04.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website sacon.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website jobalert7.com to get more updates.
SACON Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website sacon.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at SACON Recruitment 2022 (sacon.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website jobalert7.com.
Highlights of SACON Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Salim Ali Centre for Ornithology and Natural History|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow / Junior Research Biologist, Senior Research Fellow|
|Starting date of application||10.04.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||20.04.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Shortlisting / Online Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website jobalert7.com. However online applications will start from 10.04.2022.
SACON Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Junior Research Fellow / Junior Research Biologist||01|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||01|
Eligibility Criteria for SACON Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this SACON Recruitment 2022:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Junior Research Fellow / Junior Research Biologist||Postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks in Wildlife Biology/ Zoology / Conservation Biology/ Biodiversity and Conservation / Animal Sciences/ Environment Science /Conservation and Animal Science related subjects
1) Candidates who have cleared CSIR/UGC-NET or GATE exams.
2) Prior experience in studying birds/ fishes,
3) Experience in ecological data collection, analysis and Report writing.
|2||Senior Research Fellow||1) Postgraduate degree in Zoology/ Environmental Studies / Wildlife Biology with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized University
2) Minimum two years of research experience in related fields,
3) Minimum of one research publication in a peer-reviewed journal
3) working knowledge of Tamil language
1) Research experience in avifaunal studies/ Environmental Impact Assessments/ Wildlife surveys.
2) Expertise in Bird identification, ecological data collection, analysis and report writing,
3) Good command over English & Tamil, and Good writing skills
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Research Fellow / Junior Research Biologist||28 years|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||32 years|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Research Fellow / Junior Research Biologist||Rs. 31000 + HRA (JRF) for NET / GATE qualified candidate, Rs. 25000 + HRA (JRB) for non-NET/ GATE candidate.|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||Rs. 35000 (Consolidated)|
- Selection will be based on the Shortlisting and Online Interview.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @sacon.in
How to apply for SACON Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website sacon.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||10.04.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here