- 1 Passport Office Recruitment 2022
- 2 Passport Office Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 Passport Office Job Vacancy 2022 Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Passport Office Recruitment 2022
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 How to apply for Passport Office Recruitment 2022?
- 8 Important Dates
Passport Office Recruitment 2022
Central Passport Organization, a subordinate office of the Ministry of External Affairs invites Offline applications for Assistant Passport Officer Posts through Offline Mode. Totally 05 vacancies are going to fill this Passport Office. This Passport Office Offline application form will be available on the official website from . Candidates who are interested in Passport Office Jobs can apply without fail. Keep watching our website www.jobalert7.com or Passport Office official website to get more updates.
Passport Office Notification pdf copy and Offline application link are available at passportindia.gov.in. Aspirants are requested to use the Passport Office Notification regarding the process of exam, Educational Qualification, Age limit, STPI Salary, Selection Process, How to apply, Important Dates and Application form. If you have any doubt about filling out the offline application form regarding passportindia.gov.in recruitment 2022 application form fill up procedure you can ask through the comment section.
Passport Office Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Organization||Central Passport Organization|
|Post Name||Assistant Passport Officer|
|No of Vacancies||05|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Kolkata, and Srinagar|
|Application Last date||—|
The Selection Process is based on the Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website www.jobalert7.com You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced Passport Office Recruitment 2022 employment. You can find all the information about Passport Office Admit card, Call Letter and STPI results on our page.
Passport Office Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Passport Officer||05|
Eligibility Criteria for Passport Office Recruitment 2022
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Passport Office Job Notification 2022
- Candidates should possess a Degree from a recognized University
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- Upper Age Limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check more details at Detailed advertisement
- No Application Fee
How to apply for Passport Office Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website passportindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline mode.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit your application.
- Written Exam
|Starting Date of Application||12.11.2021|
|Closing date of application||12.01.2022|
The candidates are requested to download the Passport Office Notification pdf and check the Application form.
Notification PDF : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here