NRSC ISRO Recruitment 2022
National Remote Sensing Centre (ISRO)has issued a job announcement for the positions. This NRSC ISRO will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a ME/M.Tech,M.Sc,PhD pass may apply for these job openings. From April 25,2022 to May 08,2022 the NRSC ISRO Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website https://www.nrsc.gov.in/
NRSC ISRO and apply Online at Official Website https://www.nrsc.gov.in/ Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at NRSC ISRO @ https://www.nrsc.gov.in/ . Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
Highlights of NRSC ISRO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||National Remote Sensing Centre (ISRO)|
|Post Name||Research Scientist (RS) ,Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Research Associate (RA)|
|Job Location||NRSC Earth Station, Shadnagar campus, Rangareddy District, Telangana State, or NRSC Balanagar, Hyderabad. NRSC, on the other hand, reserves the right to assign candidates to any location in India as needed.|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||25/04/2022|
NRSC ISRO Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
|2||Research Scientist (RS)
|3||Research Associate (RA)
Eligibility Criteria for NRSC ISRO Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this NRSC ISRO Recruitment 2022:
- JRF1 – ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Geospatial Technology / Spatial Information Technology (or) B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering (or) MSc in Agriculture with B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering (or) MSc in Agriculture.
- RS01 – ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Geospatial Technology / Spatial Information Technology with B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology/Geoinformatics with B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology/Geoinformatic
- RS02 – ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Geospatial Technology / Spatial Information Technology with a B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engineering (or) an M.Sc in Agriculture/Environmental Science
- RS03 – M.E./M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS / GIS/ Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Spatial Information Technology with a B.Sc in Agriculture (4-year degree) (or) MSc in Agriculture/Environmental Science
- RS04 – M.E./M.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology with a B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Science Engineering
- RS05 – ME/M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering plus BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- RS06 – MSc/ MSc Tech/ M Tech in Geology/Applied Geology with a BSc in Geology
- RS07 – M.E./M.Tech in Civil Engineering with a concentration in Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Hydraulics/ Irrigation Water Management with a B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering (OR) Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Hydraulics/ Irrigation Water Management concentration in an integrated M.E./M.Tech degree in Civil Engineering.
- RS08 – Agricultural Engineering (M.E., M.Tech., MSc) with a concentration in Soil and Water Conservation/Irrigation Water Management. Agriculture Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) (OR) Soil and Water Conservation/ Irrigation Water Management Integrated M.E./M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering with specialisation
- RA01 – Botany, Ecology, Forestry, Environmental Sciences, or Wildlife Biology PhD With a master’s degree and a bachelor’s degree in a comparable field
|S.No||Name of the post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||28 years|
|2||Research Scientist (RS)||35 years|
|3||Research Associate (RA)||35 years|
|S.No||Name of the post||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||31000/- to 35000/-|
|2||Research Scientist (RS)||Level 10 of the Pay Matrix (as per the VII CPC) + Dearness Allowance and House Rent Allowance as needed|
|3||Research Associate (RA)||49000/- to 54000/-|
- A Condensed List
- Computer Based Test &
- Personal Interview
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply @ https://www.nrsc.gov.in/
How to apply for NRSC ISRO Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply online at https://www.nrsc.gov.in/
- Locate and click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly.
- Fill out the application form.
- Please attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the online application form.
Dates to Remember
|Starting date of application||25/04/2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Application Form: Click Here