- 1 NLC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of NLC Recruitment 2022
- 3 NLC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment
NLC Recruitment 2022
NLC India Limited has announced a job notification for the Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) posts. This NLC is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job openings. This NLC Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 28.03.2022 to 11.04.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nlcindia.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website jobalert7.com to get more updates.
NLC Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website nlcindia.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at NLC Recruitment 2022 (nlcindia.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website jobalert7.com.
Highlights of NLC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||NLC India Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)|
|Starting date of application||28.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||11.04.2022|
NLC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Graduate Executive Trainee||300|
|Discipline||GATE 2022 Code||No of Posts|
|Control & Instrumentation||IN||05|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this NLC Recruitment 2022:
NOTE: GATE marks of GATE 2022 will only be valid for this recruitment.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Mechanical||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.|
|2||Electrical||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Power Engineering.|
|3||Civil||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering.|
|4||Mining||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|5||Geology||Full Time / Part Time M.Tech Geology or M.Sc Geology.|
|6||Control & Instrumentation||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering|
|7||Chemical||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering|
|8||Computer||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.|
|9||Industrial Engineering||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or Degree in Engineering with Industrial Engineering as elective subject.|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Graduate Executive Trainee||Selected candidates while joining the post of Graduate Executive Trainee in NLCIL will be required to execute a service Agreement Bond for a value of Rs.3,00,000/- to serve the company for a minimum period of three years after completion of training.
On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E-3 Grade, in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000/- per month. In addition, they will be paid Performance Related Pay annually and entitled for Superannuation benefit (30% of Basic
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate Executive Trainee||30 years|
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as per the notification and qualified the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2022 will be shortlisted based on the merit order of marks (out of 100) scored in (GATE) – 2022, ensuring due reservation for SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS / PwBD.
- Short listing of candidates for Area-1 (Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy) and Area-2 (Mines & Allied services) is independent based on merit order of the GATE-2022 score. Accordingly, Area wise merit list will be prepared separately for Area-1 and Area-2 based on GATE-2022 score, ensuring due reservation. Candidate opted for Area-1 cannot claim selection for Area-2 or vice versa.
- In case of tie at cut-off level, (i.e.) more than one candidate scoring same marks (out of 100) at cut-off level, preference in selection shall be given to the candidate(s) having higher percentage of marks in notified qualification. If tie persists even after applying the above criterion, the Date of Birth of the candidates shall be considered as next criteria to break the tie and the senior most candidate(s) by age shall be given preference in the selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document / Certificate Verification / Medical Examination.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for document / certificate verification and medical examination will be published in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.in.
- On successful completion of Document / Certificate Verification & Medical Examination “Offer of Appointment” will be issued to the selected candidates.
|S.No||Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|1||UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) candidates||Rs.854/-|
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @nlcindia.in
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website nlcindia.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||28.03.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here