- 1 NBCC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of NBCC Recruitment 2022
- 3 NBCC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Recruitment
NBCC Recruitment 2022
NBCC (India) Limited has announced a job notification for the Dy. General Manager (Engg) – (Civil) posts. This NBCC is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Degree can apply for this job openings. This NBCC Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 06.04.2022 to 05.05.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nbccindia.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website jobalert7.com to get more updates.
NBCC Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website nbccindia.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at NBCC Recruitment 2022 (nbccindia.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website jobalert7.com.
Highlights of NBCC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Dy. General Manager (Engg) – (Civil)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date of application||06.04.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||05.05.2022|
NBCC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Dy. General Manager (Engg) – (Civil)||25|
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this NBCC Recruitment 2022:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Dy. General Manager (Engg) – (Civil)||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
Total 09 years of relevant experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/Infrastructure.
The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e execution / supervision of construction works involving earthwork, piling, road works, underground piping, building works, RCC works, like deep foundations, foundation of structures for heavy equipment, structural steel works for industrial buildings, technological structure and large value civil engineering projects etc. Candidate should have handled contract, closing of projects. Knowledge of ISO requirements for Quality Management System and HSE requirements at project sites will be an added advantage. Alternatively candidate should have experience in design, Coordination with various agencies involved like client, consultants, contractors, Estimation, Tendering, Rate analysis and Contract Management of construction Projects etc. Knowledge of CPWD conditions of contract and Specifications will be an added advantage.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Dy. General Manager (Engg) – (Civil)||41 years|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Dy. General Manager (Engg) – (Civil)||IDA Pay Scale – Rs. 70000 – 200000/-|
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/. Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable. SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking. The candidates will be automatically redirected to make online payment (wherever fee is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee.
- The selection criteria will be by way of Personal Interview only to be held at New Delhi only. The Selection criteria may change depending on the response received against the said post. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.in under the head “CAREER within Human Resources”. Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. After the final selection, the “Offer of Appointment” shall be issued to the selected candidates through e-mail. Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @nbccindia.in
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website nbccindia.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||06.04.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here