- 1 NBCC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of NBCC Recruitment 2022
- 3 NBCC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Recruitment
NBCC Recruitment 2022
NBCC (India) Limited has announced a job notification for the Junior Engineer (Civil), Juior Engineer (Electrical), Dy. General Manager (Engg)-(Civil) posts. This NBCC is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Diploma / Degree can apply for this job openings. This NBCC Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 15.03.2022 to 14.04.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website nbccindia.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website jobalert7.com to get more updates.
NBCC Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website nbccindia.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at NBCC Recruitment 2022 (nbccindia.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website jobalert7.com.
Highlights of NBCC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Dy. General Manager (Engg)-(Civil)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date of application||15.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||14.04.2022|
NBCC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||60|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
|3||Dy. General Manager (Engg)-(Civil)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this NBCC Recruitment 2022:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute /University with 60% aggregate marks|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute /University with 60% aggregate marks|
|3||Dy. General Manager (Engg)-(Civil)||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized
University / Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.Experience:
Total 09 years of relevant experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/Infrastructure. Should be presently working on regular basis for a minimum period of 2 years experience in one step below post (E-3) in the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 (IDA) or Level 11 Rs 6,7700-2,08,700/- (CDA), if working in PSU / Government or otherwise drawing minimum annual CTC of Rs. 18 Lakhs for the last two years, if working in Private Sector Company / Banks. The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 27270/- (Open Ended)|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs. 27270/- (Open Ended)|
|3||Dy. General Manager (Engg)-(Civil)||IDA Pay scale –
1. Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of –
i. Rs. 500/- for the Posts at S.No. 01 & 02 i.e. Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical).
ii. NIL for Backlog Post mentioned at S.No 03 i.e. Dy. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil).
Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
2. Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking. The candidates will be automatically redirected to make online payment (wherever fee is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
3. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee.
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @nbccindia.in
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website nbccindia.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||15.03.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here