- 1 Madras University Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Madras University Recruitment 2022
- 3 Madras University Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Madras University Recruitment, 2022
Madras University Recruitment 2022
Madras University Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Guest Lecturer in Chennai. This Madras University Recruitment will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with Ph.D may apply for these job openings. From June 25, 2022 to July 11, 2022, the Madras University Recruitment 2022 Offline application form will be available on the official website. Candidates must fill out the Madras University offline application form 2022 and send it to the organization’s address.
Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website, https://www.unom.ac.in. Madras University and apply Offline at Official Website https://www.unom.ac.in Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers Madras University Recruitment, https://www.unom.ac.in Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
As a result,Madras University announcements are made. As a result, it could be tough to keep track of everything all the time. As a result, government job searchers can bookmark this page for more Government job openings. Similarly, for all applicants seeking Government Jobs, the information would be updated on a regular basis.
Almost all Madras University Recruitment 2022 notifications are available on the official website of the Madras University – https://www.unom.ac.in or through job news. As a result, candidates should thoroughly review each post and read all the eligibility criteria listed in the notification. Eligible applicants may apply for Government jobs through this Madras University Job Opportunity.
Highlights of Madras University Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Madras University|
|Post Name||Guest Lecturer|
|Apply Mode||Offline mode|
|Starting date of Application||25.06.2022|
Madras University Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the vacancy details in a straight forward manner. As a result, the number of vacancies for each vacant post is updated below. Before applying Madras University Jobs 2022, the applicant should gather as much information as possible. Before applying for Government Jobs, make sure to read all the offered information thoroughly, including educational qualifications, application costs, and selection procedures.
|2||Teaching Research Fellow||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University Recruitment, 2022
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this Madras University Recruitment 2022
Read all the information about Madras University Careers, including the requirements for employment. In addition to educational qualifications, age will be taken into account when determining eligibility. The applicant can review the Madras University announcement for additional information. Rather, we’ll include information on the organization’s new job openings.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Guest Lecturer||Candidates should possess Ph.D Degree in Geology, Applied Geology, Remote Sensing, Inter-disciplinary in Earth Science|
|2||Teaching Research Fellow||Candidates should possess Ph.D Degree on full time basis without fellowship in the department of Applied Geology, University of Madras and the candidates applied for admission to Ph.D full time in the department of Applied Geology for June 2022 Session.|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Guest Lecturer||Rs. 20000/-|
|2||Teaching Research Fellow||Rs. 15000/-|
- Selection will be based on the UGC Norms. Marks will not be awarded without valid proofs.
- Application will be accepted by Offline mode
- Apply @ https://www.unom.ac.in
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2022?
- https://www.unom.ac.in to go to the official website of Madras University.
- Navigate to the Madras University careers or the Latest News pages.
- Look for the Various job postings and download it.
- Check and confirm your eligibility to apply for the Various Postion.
- Find and download the Madras University offline application form.
- Fill out the application form and send it in.
- Make a payment (if necessary), and then submit the application.
- Take a print of your application form for future reference.
- Address: The Professor and Head Department of Applied Geology University of Madras Guindy Campus, Multistory Building 5th Floor Chennai 600 025
- Phone: 044-2220 2728.
Above all, double-check all the information you supplied in the application form Finally, before the deadline, submit the offline application and/or mail it to the address provided.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||25.06.2022|
|Closing date of Application||11.07.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here