- 1 IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022
- 3 IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022
IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022
Indian Oil Corporation Limited ,Bongaigaon Refinery has issued a job announcement for the positions. This IOCL BGR will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a Diploma,B.Sc,BE/B.Tech pass may apply for these job openings. From April 21, 2022 to May 12, 2022, the IOCL BGR Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/.
IOCL BGR and apply Online at Official Website https https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ /Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at IOCL BGR https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/. Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more updates.
Highlights of IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL), Bongaigaon Refinery|
|Post Name||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV ,Experienced Non-Executive Personnel) Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical), Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)|
|Job Location||Bongaigaon, Assam|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||21/04/2022|
IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022Vacancy Details
|1||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||01|
|2||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||01|
|3||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||04|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – Qualification: 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering from a recognised institute/university with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate for PwBD applicants. Alternatively, a Matric with ITI in a Fitter Trade and a Pass class.
Experience: At least one year of post-qualification experience in the maintenance/overhauling of rotary equipment such as compressors, gas/ steam turbines, boilers, columns, valves, pumps, mechanical seals / dry gas seals, bearings (journal / anti-friction), safety valves, and other rotary equipment in a petroleum refinery, petrochemical, heavy chemical, fertilizer/ power plants, or large industrial establishment.
- Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – Qualification: 3 year Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognised Institute/ University with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate for PwBD applicants.
Experience: A minimum of one year of post-qualification experience in the maintenance of modern instrumentation control systems such as DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing, etc., in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Heavy Chemicals / Fertilizers / Power Plants / Gas Processing Industry / large industrial establishment is required.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV – Qualification: B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum of 50% in aggregate for General/OBC/SC applicants, and 45 percent for ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD jobs.
Experience: At least one year of post-qualification experience handling instruments such as HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers, Flash Points, and other similar instruments in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry/ Fertilizers/ Power Plants/ large industrial establishment.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||18 years to 26|
|2||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||18 years to 26|
|3||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||18 years to 26|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||Rs. 25,000 -1,05,000/-|
|2||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||Rs. 25,000 -1,05,000/-|
|3||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||Rs. 25,000 -1,05,000/-|
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply @ https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/
How to apply for IOCL BGR Recruitment 2022?
- Go to https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ see the official website.
- Candidates can apply over the internet.
- Locate the relevant notification and click it.
- Obtain a copy of the Official Notice by clicking here.
- Carefully read the Notice.
- Complete the online application.
- Include any pertinent documentation in your submission.
- Fill out the application form online and submit it.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||21.04.2022|
|Closing date of application||12.05.2022|
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here