- 1 Income Tax Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Income Tax Recruitment 2022
- 3 Income Tax Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 @www.incometaxindia.gov.in Vacancy Details
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Recruitment
Income Tax Recruitment 2022
Income Tax Department has announced a job notification for the Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff posts. This Income Tax Department is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. 10th/Graduate pass can apply for this job openings. This Income Tax Department Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 16.12.2021 to 31.12.2021. Candidates domiciled in the North-Eastern states, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu and Kashmir (14.01.2022). Candidates meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website incometaxindia.gov.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website www.jobalert7.com to get more updates.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 and apply Offline at Official Website incometaxindia.gov.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at Income Tax Department (incometaxindia.gov.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website www.jobalert7.com.
Highlights of Income Tax Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant, Multi tasking staff|
|Starting date of application||16.12.2021|
|Last date||31.12.2021 (14.01.2022)|
Candidates will be selected based on the Test/Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website www.jobalert7.com .The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts can submit offline applications by 14 Jan 2022. However online applications will start from 16.12.2021
Income Tax Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff||07|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 @www.incometaxindia.gov.in Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / 10th from a recognized university or Board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Applicant age limit should be 18 years to 27 years.
- Check more details at Detailed advertisement
- Written Examination
- Please check the Official Notification at Official Website.
- Application will be accepted by Offline mode
- Address: Deputy Commissioner of Income – Tax, Kerala, C.R.Building, I.S.Press Road, Kochi 682018
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website incometaxindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the filled application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||16.12.2021|
|Closing date of application||14.01.2022|
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 14.01.2022. Kindly go through our website for more updates
Notification PDF : Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Application form : Click Here