HPCL Recruitment 2022
HPCL Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the positions. This HPCL will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a Diploma,B.Sc pass may apply for these job openings. From April 22, 2022 to May 21, 2022, the HPCL Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/.
HPCL and apply Online at Official Website https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at HPCL https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/. Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more updates.
Highlights of HPCL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Visakh Refinery|
|Post Name||Operations Technician, Boiler Technician, Maintenance Technician (Electrical), Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation), Maintenance Technician (Mechanical), Lab Analyst, Jr Fire & Safety Inspector Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||22/04/2022|
HPCL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|3||Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)||14|
|4||Maintenance Technician (Electrical)||17|
|5||Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)||09|
|7||Jr Fire & Safety Inspector||18|
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this HPCL Recruitment 2022:
- Operations Technician – Chemical Engineering Diploma
- Boiler Technician – Mechanical Engineering Diploma, First Class Boiler Attendant Competency Certificate Desirable
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Maintenance Technician – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Technician – Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (or Instrumentation and Control Engineering (or Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering (or Electronics and Communication Engg (or Electronics and Telecommunication Engg)
- Laboratory Analyst – B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) first class (60 percent ).
- Junior Fire and Safety Inspector – Science Graduate (40%) with current HMV licence
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Operations Technician||18 to 25 Years|
|2||Boiler Technician||18 to 25 Years|
|3||Maintenance Technician (Mechanical)||18 to 25 Years|
|4||Maintenance Technician (Electrical)||18 to 25 Years|
|5||Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation)||18 to 25 Years|
|6||Lab Analyst||18 to 25 Years|
|7||Jr Fire & Safety Inspector||18 to 25 Years|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||All Category||Minimum 55000/- Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale Rs.26000/- 76000/-)|
- A computer-based test (CBT) consisting of a General Aptitude Test and a Technical/Professional Knowledge section. The CBT would most likely be held in 22 cities across India. Any Center may be cancelled or added at HPCL’s discretion.
- Skill test
- Physical and
- Medical Fitness
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/
How to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/ see the official website.
- Candidates can apply over the internet.
- Locate the relevant notification and click it.
- Obtain a copy of the Official Notice by clicking here.
- Carefully read the Notice.
- Complete the online application.
- Include any pertinent documentation in your submission.
- Fill out the application form online and submit it
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||20.04.2022|
|Closing date of application||14.05.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: HPCL