FRI Recruitment 2022
Forest Research Institute has issued a job announcement for the positions. This FRI will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a ME/M.Tech,M.Sc pass may apply for these job openings. From April 28,2022 the FRI Recruitment Offline application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website http://fridu.edu.in/.
FRI and apply Offline at Official Website http://fridu.edu.in/. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at FRI @ http://fridu.edu.in/. Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
Highlights of FRI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Forest Research Institute|
|Post Name||Junior Project Fellow, Field Assistant & Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Dehradun ,Uttarakhand.|
|Starting date of application||28/04/2022|
FRI Recruitment Vacancy Details
|1||Junior Project Fellow- Dr. V.P.Panwar, Scientist-F||03|
|2||Junior Project Fellow -Shri N. Bala Scientist-G||01|
|3||Field Assistant -Shri N. Bala Scientist-G||01|
|4||Junior Research Fellow/ -PI: Dr. Parmanand Kumar Scientist -D||01|
Eligibility Criteria for FRI Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this FRI Recruitment 2022:
- Junior Project Fellow (Dr. V.P. Panwar, Scientist-F) – First Class M.Sc. in Foresy/Agriculture/Botany/ Environmental Management/ Environmental Science Desirable: (a) Prior expertise with Plant Taxonomy/ Phenology/ Biodiversity/ Carbon stock/ Forest Soils/ Ecology/ Climate Change (b) Data collection and administration, among other things
- Junior Project Fellow (Shri N. Bala Scientist-G) – M.Sc. in Wildlife Science/Zoology with First Class Honors M.Sc. in Environmental Science/Environmental Management with honours M.Sc. in Forestry with Honors Prior familiarity in wildlife surveys, vertebrate species assessment, GIS, and basic computation is preferred. (b) Data collection and administration, among other things
- Science Intermediate Field Assistant (Shri N. Bala Scientist-G) Prior expertise in basic computing, data collection and management, and other related areas is preferred.
- 4.Junior Research Fellow (PI: Dr. Parmanand Kumar Scientist —D) – M.Tech. in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, Hydrology, Water Resource Engineering, and Geomatics M.Sc. in Environmental Science/Management with NET (JRF/Lectureship/Assistant Professor) M.Sc. in Forestry with NET (JRF/Lectureship/ Assistant Professor); M.Sc. in Forestry with NET (JRF/Lectureship/ Assistant Professor); Knowledge in Arc GIS, Remote Sensing, and Photogrammetry are all desirable skills.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Project Fellow- Dr. V.P.Panwar, Scientist-F||28 years|
|2||Junior Project Fellow -Shri N. Bala Scientist-G||28 years|
|3||Field Assistant -Shri N. Bala Scientist-G||28 years|
|4||Junior Research Fellow/ -PI: Dr. Parmanand Kumar Scientist -D||28 years|
As per Government of India laws, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC; 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and Ex-S. Candidates will be given a relaxation in the upper age limit in accordance with government regulations. For more information, see FRI’s official 2022 Notification.
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Project Fellow- Dr. V.P.Panwar, Scientist-F||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|2||Junior Project Fellow -Shri N. Bala Scientist-G||Rs.20,000/- per month|
|3||Field Assistant -Shri N. Bala Scientist-G||Rs.17,000/- per month|
|4||Junior Research Fellow/ -PI: Dr. Parmanand Kumar Scientist -D||Rs.31,000/- per month|
- Face to Face Interview.
- Application will be accepted by Offline mode
- Apply @ http://fridu.edu.in/
How to apply for FRI Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply Offline at http://fridu.edu.in/
- Locate and click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly.
- Fill out the application form.
- Please attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the offline application form.
FRI Main Building Board Room,
P.O. New Forest,
Forest Research Institute,
Dates to Remember
|Starting date of application||28/04/2022|
Official Website : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here