EPIL Recruitment 2022
Engineering Projects (India) Limited has issued a job announcement for the positions. This EPIL will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a BE/B.Tech,MBA,BA,B.Sc pass may apply for these job openings. From April 22,2022 to May 11,2022 the EPIL Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website https://epi.gov.in/
EPIL and apply Online at Official Website https://epi.gov.in/ Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at EPIL @ https://epi.gov.in/ . Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
Highlights of EPIL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Engineering Projects (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Manager Gr.II (E-2), Sr. Manager (E-4) Engineer, Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||In India,Everywhere|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application
EPIL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||E-0 Mechanical Engineer||01|
|2||Assistant Manager (E-1)
AM (Civil) – 33
AM (Mechanical) – 06
AM (Electrical) – 10
AM (Finance) – 10
AM (Legal) – 01
|3||Manager Gr. II (E-2)
Mgr Gr.II (Civil) – 15
Mgr Gr.II (Mechanical)- 05
Mgr Gr.II (Electrical) – 04
Mgr. Gr.II (Finance) – 01
|4||Sr. Manager (E-4)
Sr. Manager (Civil) – 03
Sr. Manager (Mechanical) – 01
Sr. Manager (Electro Mechanical) – 01
Sr. Manager (Finance) – 01
Eligibility Criteria for EPIL Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this EPIL Recruitment 2022:
- Mechanical Engineer with a B.E./B.Tech, AMIE, or equivalent qualification (min 55 percent marks)
Working Experience: There is no requirement for post-qualification work experience. However, experience in the mechanical industry in PSUs or PLCs is preferred.
- Assistant Manager – AM (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical) – B.E./B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (min 55 percent marks) CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin) with a minimum of 55 percent in graduation. Post-secondary education required
Working Experience: AM (Legal) – LLB equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks Minimum 2 years of work experience In the case of non-government organisations, the gross drawing remuneration should not be less than Rs. 3,60000/- per annum.
- Manager II (E-2) – Mgr II (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical) – B.E./B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical (min 55 percent marks)Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) degree (5 years duration) – Mgr. Gr. II (Architecture) – Master of Architecture (Mgr. Gr. II) – Master of Architecture (Mgr. Gr. II) – Master of Architecture (Min. 55 percent marks) CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin) with a minimum of 55 percent in graduation is required for Mgr. Gr. II (Finance).
Minimum 4 years of work experience In case of a non-government organisation, the gross drawing remuneration in his/her last/current organisation should not be less than Rs. 4,80000/- per annum.
- Sr. Manager (E-4) – B.E./B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (min. 55 percent marks) OR CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin) with a minimum of 55 percent marks in graduation and a minimum of 9 years of experience Experience gained after graduation.
Working Experience: Minimum of 9 years after graduation In case of a non-government organisation, the gross drawing remuneration in his/her last/current organisation shall not be less than Rs. 7,20000/- per annum.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|2||Assistant Manager||32 years|
|3||Manager Gr.II (E-2)||35 years|
|4||Sr. Manager (E-4)||42 Years|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|3||Manager Gr.II (E-2)||Rs.50000/-|
|4||Sr. Manager (E-4)||Rs.70000/-|
- Short List and,
- Application will be accepted by Online mode
- Apply @https://epi.gov.in/
How to apply for EPIL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can apply online at https://epi.gov.in/ .
- Locate and click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly.
- Fill out the application form.
- Please attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the online application form.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||22.04.2022|
|Closing date of application||11.05.2022|
Official Website : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here 2