- 1 DPCC Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of DPCC Recruitment 2022
- 3 DPCC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for DPCC Recruitment
DPCC Recruitment 2022
Delhi Pollution Control Committee has announced a job notification for the Private Secretary, Steno Grade, Environment Engineer, Scientist, Scientific Assistant & Senior Lab Assistant posts. This DPCC is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Graduate / Master’s Degree pass can apply for this job openings. This DPCC Recruitment Offline application form will be available on the official website from 18.01.2022 to 05.03.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website www.jobalert7.com to get more updates.
DPCC Recruitment 2022 and apply Offline at Official Website dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at DPCC (dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website www.jobalert7.com.
Highlights of DPCC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Delhi Pollution Control Committee|
|Post Name||Private Secretary, Steno Grade, Environment Engineer, Scientist, Scientific Assistant & Senior Lab Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date of application||18.01.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Test / Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website www.jobalert7.com .The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts can submit online applications by 15 Feb 2022. However offline applications will start from 18.01.2022
DPCC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Private Secretary, Steno Grade, Environment Engineer, Scientist, Scientific Assistant & Senior Lab Assistant||25|
Eligibility Criteria for DPCC Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this DPCC Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree from a recognized university or Board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Age limit should not be exceeding 56 years.
- Check age relexation at Official Notification.
- Selection will be based on the Test / Interview.
- Check the Official Notification for Fees Details.
|Private Secretary||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800|
|Steno Grade||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800|
|Environmental Engineer||Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100|
|Scientist (D, C & B)||Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800|
|Senior Lab Assistant||Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200|
- Application will be accepted by Offline mode
- Address: The Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, 5th Floor, ISBT building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110006
How to apply for DPCC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Offline mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||18.01.2022|
|Closing date of application||05.03.2022|
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 05.03.2022. Kindly go through our website for more updates
Notification PDF 1: Click Here
Notification PDF 2: Click Here
Notification PDF 3: Click Here