- 1 DFE Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of DFE Recruitment 2022
- 3 DFE Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for DFE Recruitment
DFE Recruitment 2022
Directorate of Forest Education (DFE) has announced a job notification for the Training Officer, Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Hindi Translator, Superintendent, Accountant, Stenographer, Staff Car Driver & Upper Division Clerk posts. This DFE is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. Graduate / Master’s Degree pass can apply for this job openings. This DFE Recruitment Offline application form will be available on the official website from 28.01.2022 to 20.02.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website dfe.gov.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website www.jobalert7.com to get more updates.
DFE Recruitment 2022 and apply Offline at Official Website dfe.gov.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at DFE (dfe.gov.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website www.jobalert7.com.
Highlights of DFE Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Directorate of Forest Education|
|Post Name||Training Officer, Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Hindi Translator, Superintendent, Accountant, Stenographer, Staff Car Driver & Upper Division Clerk|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date of application||28.01.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Test / Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website www.jobalert7.com .The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts can submit offline applications by 20 Feb 2022. However offline applications will start from 28.01.2022
DFE Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Training Officer, Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Hindi Translator, Superintendent, Accountant, Stenographer, Staff Car Driver & Upper Division Clerk||24|
Eligibility Criteria for DFE Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this DFE Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s degree from a recognized university or Board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Age limit should not be exceeding 56 years.
- Check age relexation at Official Notification.
- Selection will be based on the Test / Interview.
- Check the Official Notification for Fees Details.
- Application will be accepted by Offline mode
- Check the address at Official Website.
How to apply for DFE Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website dfe.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||28.01.2022|
|Closing date of application||20.02.2022|
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 20.02.2022. Kindly go through our website for more updates
Notification PDF : Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here