- 1 Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022
- 3 Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022
Central University of Tamilnadu has announced a job notification for the Trainee Pilot (Group A Gazetted) posts. This Cabinet Secretariat is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. 12th can apply for this job openings. This Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Offline application form will be available on the official website from 19.03.2022 to 29.04.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website davp.nic.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website jobalert7.com to get more updates.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment and apply Offline at Official Website davp.nic.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022 (davp.nic.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website jobalert7.com.
Highlights of Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Post Name||Trainee Pilot (Group A Gazetted)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date of application||19.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||29.04.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website jobalert7.com. However offline applications will start from 19.03.2022.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Trainee Pilot (Group A Gazetted)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Trainee Pilot (Group A Gazetted)||50% marks and above in Higher Secondary or equivalent with a valid commercial Pilot License or Helicopter Pilot commercial License from Director General Civil Aviation (DGCA)|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Trainee Pilot (Group A Gazetted)||Level 10 of pay matrix (minimum pay of Rs. 56100/- & allowances as per CCS (RP) Rules).|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Trainee Pilot (Group A Gazetted)||Between 20 and 30 years (as on Closing date)|
The upper age-limit is relaxable for identified categories [SC/ST – 5 years, OBC (Recognised by
resolution issued by Govt. of India) – 3 years, Central Govt. Employees / Ex-servicemen, as per
Central Government Orders in force]
- Selection process for the above grade shall take into account the marks obtained by the candidates in subjects namely (a) Air Navigation (b) Air Regulation (c) Air Meteorology (d) Technical General and (e) Technical Specification in Flight Crew License Examination (FCLE), conducted by Central Examination Organisation of DGCA. Marks scored in FCLE out of maximum 500 marks in the said subjects shall be divided by 5 and the figure obtained would be treated as written score out of maximum 100 marks. Final selection shall be based on marks obtained in FCLE (Maximum Marks – 100), Pilot Aptitude related Psychometric Test (qualifying in nature) and Interview (Maximum Marks – 25).
- Application will be accepted by Offline mode.
- Apply @davp.nic.in
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website davp.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Offline mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||19.03.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here