- 1 BHEL Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL)Recruitment 2022
- 3 Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Recruitment
BHEL Recruitment 2022
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) has issued a job announcement for the positions. This Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a ITI , NTC pass may apply for these job openings. From April 26,2022 to May 10,2022the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website https://www.bhel.com/
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) and apply Online at Official Website https://www.bhel.com/ Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) https://www.bhel.com/. Kindly go through our website jobalert7.com for more job updates.
As a result Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) announcements are made. As a result, it could be tough to keep track of everything all of the time. As a result, government job searchers can bookmark this page for more Government job openings. Similarly, for all applicants seeking Government Jobs, the information would be updated on a regular basis.
Almost all Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Recruitment 2022 notifications are available on the official website of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL)- https://www.bhel.com/ – or through job news. As a result, candidates should thoroughly review each post and read all of the eligibility criteria listed in the notification. Eligible applicants may apply for Government jobs through this Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Job Opportunity.
Highlights of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL)Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL)|
|Job Location||EveryWhere In India|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||26/04/2022|
|Last date of application||10/05/2022|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Vacancy Details
Candidates can check the vacancy details in a straight forward manner. As a result, the number of vacancies for each vacant post is updated below. Before applying Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Jobs 2022, the applicant should gather as much information as possible. Before applying for Government Jobs, make sure to read all of the offered information thoroughly, including educational qualifications, application costs, and selection procedures.
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Recruitment 2022:
Read all of the information about Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Careers, including the requirements for employment. In addition to educational qualifications, age will be taken into account when determining eligibility. The applicant can review the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) announcement for additional information. Rather, we’ll include information on the organization’s new job openings.
|· ITI, NTC (National Trade Certificate) Pass with Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate in accordance with Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as of 10/05/2022)
· Work Experience & Skills (As of April 26, 2022)
· After obtaining IBR Certification, you must have at least 2 years of welding experience.
· Welding Experience: ARC & TIG/ GTAW welding in pressure part joints at project sites for specialised works such as boiler, power cycle piping, and other similar skillful works.
The candidate’s maximum age should be 35 Years, according to the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) recruiting notice.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
The candidate’s maximum Salary Rs.35,500/- Per month, according to the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) recruiting notice
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Welder||Rs.35,500/- Per month|
- All qualifying applications will be screened against the advertised educational qualifications and welding experience after obtaining IBR certification and will be considered for the next step in the process.
- The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test in order of merit to the number of openings in each category, based on the marks received in NTC, if the number of eligible candidates is considerable, i.e. in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies.
- To select candidates in a 1:3 ratio, all UR candidates, as well as those from the reserved categories (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) who do not qualify for any relaxation, will be pooled together and then ordered in descending order of merit of their NTC marks and candidates shall be called for Skill Exam in the ratio of 1:3 in UR category
- Candidates from the EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories who are not shortlisted for the Skill Test in the UR category will be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and will be called for Skill Test in their respective categories in the prescribed ratio of 1:3 in their respective categories.
- The Skill Test will be held for all applicants who received the same cut-off marks in their respective groups.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take a skill test at a BHEL-determined location.
- All candidates must pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) by Demand Draft in favour of BHEL, PSWR Payable at Nagpur or QR Code (UPI ID:[email protected]). On the back side of the Demand Draft, candidates should put their name, the post they are applying for, and their Application No., and submit it with the downloaded application form.
- Please keep the Transaction Reference Number for filling out the fee remittance details in the Online Application after remitting the fee using the online route. Along with the downloaded application form, a printout of the e-Receipt for the abovementioned payment must be taken and provided.
- The processing cost is waived for SC/ST, EWS, and PWD applicants.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @ https://www.bhel.com/
How to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Recruitment 2022?
2.Locate and choose the appropriate notification. The Recruitment/Careers/Job Opportunities Section, which appears in the above image, can be found.
3.The Official Notification can be downloaded. Find the advertisement for the above-mentioned positions and click on it.
4.Please read the Notification carefully. Before applying for a job at the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) read the official notification.
5.Fill out the application form completely. As a consequence, you’ll be able to determine which jobs are suitable.
6.Please include all essential documentation. Fill out the online form or download the application form correctly.
7.Fill out the Online application form and submit it.
Above all, double-check all of the information you supplied in the application form Finally, before the deadline, submit the online application and/or mail it to the address provided.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||26.04.2022|
|Last Date of Application||10.05.2022|
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Notification:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Notification, on the other hand, lists all of the open posts. First and foremost, candidates should review the notification’s Government Jobs openings. This website contains all of the details about the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) job openings. Similarly, all job openings will be listed according to the requirements.
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Application Form: Click Here