- 1 BEL Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of BEL Recruitment 2022
- 3 BEL Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment
BEL Recruitment 2022
Bharat Electronics Limited has announced a job notification for the Project Engineer – I posts. This BEL is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. B.E/B.Tech can apply for this job openings. This BEL Recruitment Offline application form will be available on the official website from 31.03.2022 to 09.04.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website bel-india.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website jobalert7.com to get more updates.
BEL Recruitment 2022 and apply Offline at Official Website bel-india.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at BEL Recruitment 2022 (bel-india.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website jobalert7.com.
Highlights of BEL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineer – I|
|Starting date of application||31.03.2022|
|Closing Date of Application||09.04.2022|
Candidates will be selected based on the Marks / Post Qualification / Shortlisting / Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website jobalert7.com. However online applications will start from 31.03.2022.
BEL Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|1||Project Engineer – I||13|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this BEL Recruitment 2022:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Project Engineer – I||Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following
Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication 55% and above aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage as per University norms should be compulsorily attachedPost Qualification Experience:
Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for this post.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer – I||32 years|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Project Engineer – I||1st year – Rs. 45000/-
2nd year – Rs. 45000/-
- Selection will be based on the Aggregate marks / Post qualification experience / Shortlisting / Interview.
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as
per the guidelines provided by their University. Applications that do not contain CGPA
conversion to percentage will be disqualified.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. The ratio for shortlisting may be increased based on the number of
applicants for the post. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the virtual
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified on our Company’s website and call letters will be sent to the e-mails.
- Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
|1||All Others||Rs. 472/-|
|2||ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD||No Fees|
- Application will be accepted by Offline mode.
- Apply @bel-india.in
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website bel-india.in
- Candidates can apply Offline mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||31.03.2022|
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here